Prep 2 mins
Cook 10 mins
I know this has HIPSTER written all over it, but I promise it'll become a brunch staple for you and your friends. Anyway, kale is trendy with good reason: it packs more vitamin C than an orange and more calcium than a glass of milk—not to mention that when cooked like this (a play on creamed spinach), its flavor is at its zenith: toasted, blushed with yogurt, and oozing with egg yolk.
- Preheat the oven to a low 300 degrees F.
- Chop the kale into ribbons and toast in a hot, hot pan with olive oil and some kind of allium: garlic, onion, shallot, leek, etc.
- When the leaves are nice and wilted, cream in a dollop of Greek yogurt and make two craters in the green bed.
- Crack in two eggs and pop the pan into the oven for a breath of a minute until the yolks are done to your liking.
- Season with salt and pepper.