Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Nice creamy side dish.
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 lb carrot, julienned
- 1 medium sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup grated fresh parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon tarragon
- 1⁄3 cup half-and-half, DIVIDED
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease or spray a 9" x 9" baking dish.
- Combine butter, carrots, onion, Parmesan, parsley, salt, pepper, tarragon and 1/2 of the half and half in the prepared baking dish. Toss to mix well.
- Pour the remaining half and half over the top and bake for 40-45 minutes, or until the carrots are tender and the cream is thickened almost to curdling.