- 2 ounces cooked ham
- 1⁄2 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1 pinch white pepper
- 1 pinch paprika
- 2 whole whole wheat rolls
- 2 small gherkins
- 1 tablespoon small caper
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- If necessary, remove rind and then dice the ham.
- Pulse the ham into the cottage cheese in a blender or food processor, or mash and mix until smooth with potato masher. Season with white pepper and paprika and mix well.
- Slice rolls in half and spread with ham mixture. Slice the gherkins to use as a garnish and top with capers and chives.