Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
My great Aunt Sadie got this recipe while on a trip to Nashville in the 60's. It was a favorite Sunday dinner for her family, served with broccoli and a side salad.
- 1 lb frozen halibut or 1 lb perch fillet, thawed
- fresh ground pepper
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons butter
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of shrimp soup, undiluted
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Place fillets in a lightly greased 9 inch baking dish. Sprinkle with pepper; dot with butter. Spoon soup over fillets; sprinkle with cheese and paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for about 20 minute or till fish flakes easily with a fork.