Recipe by jessiehuff23
Delicious--perfect for any occasion. Easy to increase amount. Great use of hard boiled eggs.
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter (approximately 1/3 c) in a medium sized sauce pan.
- Once butter is melted, add flour until the combination forms a loose ball.
- Add milk a little at a time until it is as thin as you would like it (use no more than about one cup or it will be too thin) sauce will thicken a little if left standing--stir constantly.
- Once done adding milk, add chopped up eggs to sauce. If you want it thicker, wait a little bit before serving.
- Serve on toast and eat (salt and pepper to taste).