Recipe by ketchup
I love this easy curry over toast any time of the day. Cook time is estimated.
Top Review by Shelly #5
This is really good! I halved the recipe and it worked just fine! I didn't have any green peppers, so I used onions instead. The curry flavor is really mild, so the next time I might add more because I love curry! I would make this again! Thanks!
- 1 tablespoon light margarine
- 1⁄4 cup diced celery
- 1⁄8 cup diced green bell pepper
- 3 tablespoons roasted red peppers, diced
- 4 eggs, hard-boiled (diced)
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 1⁄2 cups skim milk
- 1 teaspoon curry powder or 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper, to taste
- 1 dash cayenne pepper, if desired
- 8 slices white low-calorie bread, toasted