Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I'm posting this in response to a request.
- 3 eggs, hard boiled and shelled
- 2 -3 slices bread, toasted
- 4 tablespoons butter or 4 tablespoons margarine
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 4 slices cooked bacon
- Blend butter and flour in a sauce pan over low heat.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Add milk slowly, stirring constantly to avoid lumping. When blended, increase heat to medium and cook, still stirring, until mixture thickens and bubbles.
- Chop boiled eggs, add to white sauce, and serve over hot buttered toast.
- Sprinkle bacon over top.