1/2 Photos of Creamed Diced Potatoes
I like this because you can make it the day before and reheat it. You can do it in the oven or crock pot. A friend made this for a dinner years ago.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and slice or dice the potatoes.
- 2Boil them for about 10 minutes.
- 3In a casserole or crock pot put the soup and cheese.
- 4Mix in the potatoes.
- 5I haven’t made these for a long time as I just found my book, but we’ll make it for Xmas and re-post if I need to.
- 6Put in crock pot for about 2-1/2 hours on high.
- 7Or bake at 350°F for 30 to 40 minutes.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamed Diced Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (539 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 398.0
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 4.9 mg
- Sodium 528.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 79.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.3 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 10.3 g