Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
I like this because you can make it the day before and reheat it. You can do it in the oven or crock pot. A friend made this for a dinner years ago.
- Peel and slice or dice the potatoes.
- Boil them for about 10 minutes.
- In a casserole or crock pot put the soup and cheese.
- Mix in the potatoes.
- I haven’t made these for a long time as I just found my book, but we’ll make it for Xmas and re-post if I need to.
- Put in crock pot for about 2-1/2 hours on high.
- Or bake at 350°F for 30 to 40 minutes.
These were good and not too hard to make. They were a cheesy potato but not too greasy like when you use shredded cheese. Made for Fall PAC 2008.
What a lovely simple side to go with dinner. We don't have cheese wiz here in oz so I used some creamy cheese cubes mixed with the soup. This was tasty and able to be put together without a lot of fuss. I added some seasoned breadcrumbs and parmesan to the top of mine when baking. Thanks for posting, I'm sure I will make this again!
Loved that it came out nice and saucy. I cut back the water to 1/2 cup and baked in the oven 40 min. :)