- 10 potatoes
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup or 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of asparagus soup
- 2 tablespoons Cheese Whiz
- 8 ounces water
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and slice or dice the potatoes.
- Boil them for about 10 minutes.
- In a casserole or crock pot put the soup and cheese.
- Mix in the potatoes.
- I haven’t made these for a long time as I just found my book, but we’ll make it for Xmas and re-post if I need to.
- Put in crock pot for about 2-1/2 hours on high.
- Or bake at 350°F for 30 to 40 minutes.