Recipe by Catnip46
I don't remember where I got this recipe from but it sure is good. It makes a great dish for gatherings. Everybody seems to want the recipe.
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 medium onion
- 2 medium cucumbers
- dill weed or fresh chives, to your tasting
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel Cucumbers and scoop out seeds with a spoon.
- Cut into bite size pieces and sprinkle with salt (no special amount).
- Let drain for about an hour then rinse cucumbers well with cold water.
- Cut onions into bite size pieces and add to cucumbers.
- Mix sour cream, miracle whip, salt sugar, vinegar, and dill weed or chives together and pour over cucumbers & onions.
- Stir thoroughly.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour.