Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
I tried this at a friend's house and asked for the recipe.
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) packagejiffy cornbread baking mix
- 2 eggs
- Mix ingredients and add Jiffy mix last.
- Spray 9x13 inch pan with a cooking spray.
- Bake 350F degrees for 45-50 minutes.
This did not turn out well. Was worried that there was no eggs to bind it so I incorporated two level tbls. of flour. Baked as noted but upon cutting into cooled bread, it was very wet even though it appeared set in middle. Replaced into 300 degree oven for another 30min., but still not a bread. Sorry, but I will not be making this again.
good and fast