Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
I got this recipe from Chef Jason Alley while taking a class on Southern Cooking on a cruise. I have made this at home several times and always LOVE it, posting it here not only to share but also so I don't lose the recipe again!
- Heat the butter in a saute pan over medium hest until it begins to froth.
- Add onions and chanterelles, and cook untill the onion is translucent.
- Deglaze the pan with the wine and reduce by half.
- Add cream.
- Reduce cream by half, add corn and cook 8-10 minutes.
- Season ith salt and pepper, garnish with chives to serve.