Recipe by sho enough
I got this recipe from Chef Jason Alley while taking a class on Southern Cooking on a cruise. I have made this at home several times and always LOVE it, posting it here not only to share but also so I don't lose the recipe again!
- 6 ears corn, kernals removed from cob
- 1 small sweet white onion
- 1⁄2 lb chanterelle mushroom, well cleaned
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the butter in a saute pan over medium hest until it begins to froth.
- Add onions and chanterelles, and cook untill the onion is translucent.
- Deglaze the pan with the wine and reduce by half.
- Add cream.
- Reduce cream by half, add corn and cook 8-10 minutes.
- Season ith salt and pepper, garnish with chives to serve.