1/2 Photos of Creamed Corn With Bacon
I found this in Taste of Home Oct/Nov 2008 magazine. I'm using it this Thanksgiving as one of my side dishes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, saute onion in butter for 3 minutes.
- 2Add corn; saute 1-2 minutes longer or until onion and corn are tender.
- 3Stir in the cream, broth, bacon, and pepper.
- 4Cook and stir for 5-7 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- 5Stir in cheese and parsley.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamed Corn With Bacon
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 291.4
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 66.7 mg
- Sodium 187.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 6.7 g