Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a simple & tasty brekky or lunch. I found this in a healthy heart cookbook. Tastes just as great on leftover damper instead of muffins too.
- 2 slices bacon, chopped
- 440 g canned creamed corn
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
- 4 English muffins, toasted
- butter (optional)
- Fry bacon in a non-stick pan until crisp; drain.
- Heat corn in a pan over a low heat, add in bacon & parsley.
- Spread muffins with butter and top with corn mixture.
- Serve garnished with extra parsley if desired.
This was an interesting breakfast. It was simple and easy to make, however I thought it was missing something. Next time I might use a dash of hot sauce or a little salsa on top.
The DM and I have just enjoyed this simple and delicious recipe for lunch. I used a 310gm can of creamed corn (heated in the microwave) and 2 rashers of short cut rindless bacon and chives and split and toasted 2 english muffins. Yummy. Thank you Mandy. Made for Edition 3 - Make My Recipe - a game of tag.