Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
A heavenly, creamy, and buttery treat for lovers of fresh corn and upcoming clambakes!
- 12 ears fresh picked corn on the cob, husked
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 5 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place a metal steamer basket in bottom of a large pot and add water to the bottom of the basket.
- Stand corn in and bring to a boil.
- Cover, then steam for about 6 minutes.
- Transfer corn to a roasting pan and let cool.
- In a small bowl, beat the butter and cream together with a fork.
- Stir in salt and pepper.
- Brush half the mixture on the corn and bake for 4 to 5 minutes.
- You may also grill the corn over medium heat.
- Remove corn from oven or grill and brush with remaining butter mixture.