Christmas Carol's Note:
A heavenly, creamy, and buttery treat for lovers of fresh corn and upcoming clambakes!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Place a metal steamer basket in bottom of a large pot and add water to the bottom of the basket.
- 3Stand corn in and bring to a boil.
- 4Cover, then steam for about 6 minutes.
- 5Transfer corn to a roasting pan and let cool.
- 6In a small bowl, beat the butter and cream together with a fork.
- 7Stir in salt and pepper.
- 8Brush half the mixture on the corn and bake for 4 to 5 minutes.
- 9You may also grill the corn over medium heat.
- 10Remove corn from oven or grill and brush with remaining butter mixture.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamed Corn on the Cob
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 195.1
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 23.8 mg
- Sodium 630.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 4.3 g