1 hr 5 mins
I love the cream cheese spread in this recipe. From Better Homes and Gardens.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- nonstick cooking spray
- 2 (16 ounce) packages frozen whole kernel corn
- 2 cups chopped sweet red peppers or 2 cups green sweet peppers
- 1 cup chopped onion (1 large)
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 (8 ounce) container cream cheese spread with chive and onions or 1 (8 ounce) container cream cheese spread with garden vegetables
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1Lightly coat a 2-quart casserole with cooking spray; set aside. Place corn in a colander and thaw by running under cool water; drain. Set aside.
- 2In a large saucepan cook sweet pepper and onion in 1 tablespoon hot butter until tender. Stir in corn and black pepper. In a medium bowl whisk together soup, cream cheese spread, and milk. Stir soup mixture into corn mixture. Transfer to prepared casserole.
- 3Bake, covered, in a 375 degree F oven for 50 to 55 minutes or until heated through, stirring once.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamed Corn Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 124.0
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 6.0 mg
- Sodium 146.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 3.6 g