Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you like scalloped corn you will love this. I have taken this d to pot lucks, get togethers etc. and I always come home with an empty dish. This recipe was given to me by a friend years ago so I have no idea as to its originality.
- 3 eggs, well beaten
- 1 (14 ounce) can creamed corn (about 14 to 16 ounces)
- 3⁄4 cup unseasoned breadcrumbs
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup hot milk
- 1⁄2 medium sized red pepper, finely chopped
- 3 teaspoons onions, finely chopped
- salt and pepper
- In a large bowl combine all the ingredients.
- Pour into ungreased 2 quart baking dish.
- Bake in a 350° oven for l hour.
- Let stand about 10 minutes before serving.
Nice easy to put together side dish. A keeper, thanks!
Made this for a side dish for family Christmas dinner. I was complimented on it and hubby said it was a "do-over". High praise from a man who doesn't like "creamed corn"