- 2 slice bacon
- 6 ear white corn or 6 ear corn
- 29.58 ml sugar
- 44.37 ml flour
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry bacon and remove from skillet.
- Cut corn from cob and add to the sugar to corn.
- Scrape the cob to get all the"milk".
- Add corn to skillet which contains drippings.
- Mix the flour with approximately 1/2 water to make a thin paste.
- Fill the cup with milk to make 1 cup; add to corn and stir while it thickens, and cooks.
- Cook 10-15 minutes or until corn is tender.