1/1 Photo of Creamed Corn
Using fresh corn is always preferable, but you can use corn, just past it's prime for this as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry bacon and remove from skillet.
- 2Cut corn from cob and add to the sugar to corn.
- 3Scrape the cob to get all the"milk".
- 4Add corn to skillet which contains drippings.
- 5Mix the flour with approximately 1/2 water to make a thin paste.
- 6Fill the cup with milk to make 1 cup; add to corn and stir while it thickens, and cooks.
- 7Cook 10-15 minutes or until corn is tender.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamed Corn
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 213.7
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 7.7 mg
- Sodium 114.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 6.2 g