- 2 slices bacon
- 6 ears white corn or 6 ears corn
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry bacon and remove from skillet.
- Cut corn from cob and add to the sugar to corn.
- Scrape the cob to get all the"milk".
- Add corn to skillet which contains drippings.
- Mix the flour with approximately 1/2 water to make a thin paste.
- Fill the cup with milk to make 1 cup; add to corn and stir while it thickens, and cooks.
- Cook 10-15 minutes or until corn is tender.