Prep 1 hr
Cook 2 hrs 30 mins
Fresh off the cobb. Succulent, Sweet, & Creamy.
- 3 ears of fresh sweet corn
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2⁄3 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cracked pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- Shuck Corn.
- Cut the tips of the corn off cobb, leaving about 1/4 of the corn on the cobb.
- Scrape the cobbs clean to milk all the juice & corn from the cobbs.
- Freeze into 2 quart size airtight baggies until ready to cook.
- Put corn into a loaf pan.
- Add Butter & Cream.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake at 300° for 1 hour.
- Uncover, and Fold in Flour, Add Pepper & Salt to taste.
- Bake for 1-1/2 more hours. Gently folding corn every 20 minutes.
- For a smokey flavor, remove the corn after it has baked for 2 hours & place on indirect heat on the grill for 30 minutes.