Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook2 hrs 30 mins
Fresh off the cobb. Succulent, Sweet, & Creamy.
Make and share this Creamed Corn recipe from Food.com.
- Shuck Corn.
- Cut the tips of the corn off cobb, leaving about 1/4 of the corn on the cobb.
- Scrape the cobbs clean to milk all the juice & corn from the cobbs.
- Freeze into 2 quart size airtight baggies until ready to cook.
- Put corn into a loaf pan.
- Add Butter & Cream.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake at 300° for 1 hour.
- Uncover, and Fold in Flour, Add Pepper & Salt to taste.
- Bake for 1-1/2 more hours. Gently folding corn every 20 minutes.
- For a smokey flavor, remove the corn after it has baked for 2 hours & place on indirect heat on the grill for 30 minutes.