- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 1⁄4 cups corn
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon agave syrup or 1 teaspoon honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add corn and cook 10 minutes.
- In small bowl, combine 1 tablespoon of the milk with cornstarch to remove lumps.
- Stir remaining milk, agave and cornstarch mixture into pan.
- Reduce heat and simmer until thick, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and season with salt and pepper.