Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I don't like creamed corn...but this one is a little different than the ones I've seen, and much better than canned stuff. My DH loves it, it is great as a side dish or even as left overs (cold w/ tortilla chips)YUM!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 (20 ounce) package frozen corn
- 1 tablespoon garlic (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon pepper (or to taste)
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- in a large pot melt/mix butter and cream cheese together.
- add remaining ingredients, mix well.
- cook until corn is heated throughout.
We really enjoyed this! I used low fat cream cheese, and only used about 1/2 tsp of pepper. Thank you!!