Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
The only other recipes I found for creamed corn using cream cheese required a crockpot. This one is done on the stovetop and can be ready in 10 minutes. (stir in a dash or two of hot sauce for an extra kick)
- 60 g cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 (398 ml) can cream-style corn
- 3 cups frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄3 cup chopped green onion
- Cook cream cheese and milk in medium saucepan on medium heat until cream cheese is melted, stirring frequently.
- Add cream-style corn and corn kernels; stir.
- Cook 4 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon into serving dish.
- Sprinkle with cheese and green onions.