It's a basic, fast, good recipe. Great when you have a surplus of corn-easy to freeze.
My Private Note
- 1Husk and de-silk corn.
- 2Using an Anglefood Cake pan set corn on end and cut away kernels getting as much as you can.
- 3(the cake pan keeps your corn contained) When done place 3/4 of the corn in a blender or food processor and whirl to a"chunky smooth".
- 4Pour into pan and add remaining corn.
- 5Add some salt-not much-and sugar, again not much.
- 6Add a small amount of water.
- 7Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for about 20 minutes, stirring often.
- 8Taste and add salt, sugar or water if too thick.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamed Corn
Serving Size: 1 (31 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g