Creamed Chipped Beef Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray an 8-by-8 inch baking dish with butter-flavored spray.
- In a large skillet sprayed with butter-flavored spray, saute dried beef and onion for 5 minutes.
- In a covered jar, combine skim milk and flour. Shake well to blend. Add milk mixture to beef mixture. Mix well to combine.
- Stir in cream cheese. Continue cooking for 5 minutes or until mixture starts to thicken. Stir in mushrooms, cheddar cheese, and parsley flakes. Add noodles and peas. Mix well to combine. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Place baking dish on a wire rack and let set for 5 minutes.