I love this down home recipe
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 . 5 ounce packages dried beef, shredded
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 cups skim milk
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 8 ounces packagen fat free cream cheese
- 1/2 cup one 2 . 5 oz jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 2 cups hot cooked noodles
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Spray an 8-by-8 inch baking dish with butter-flavored spray.
- 3In a large skillet sprayed with butter-flavored spray, saute dried beef and onion for 5 minutes.
- 4In a covered jar, combine skim milk and flour. Shake well to blend. Add milk mixture to beef mixture. Mix well to combine.
- 5Stir in cream cheese. Continue cooking for 5 minutes or until mixture starts to thicken. Stir in mushrooms, cheddar cheese, and parsley flakes. Add noodles and peas. Mix well to combine. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish.
- 6Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Place baking dish on a wire rack and let set for 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamed Chipped Beef Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (214 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 173.6
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 21.6 mg
- Sodium 329.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 12.8 g