Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I love this down home recipe
Make and share this Creamed Chipped Beef Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 2 . 5 ounce packages dried beef, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 cups skim milk
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 8 ounces packagen fat free cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup one 2 . 5 oz jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 2 cups hot cooked noodles
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peas
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray an 8-by-8 inch baking dish with butter-flavored spray.
- In a large skillet sprayed with butter-flavored spray, saute dried beef and onion for 5 minutes.
- In a covered jar, combine skim milk and flour. Shake well to blend. Add milk mixture to beef mixture. Mix well to combine.
- Stir in cream cheese. Continue cooking for 5 minutes or until mixture starts to thicken. Stir in mushrooms, cheddar cheese, and parsley flakes. Add noodles and peas. Mix well to combine. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Place baking dish on a wire rack and let set for 5 minutes.