Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is an amazing comfort food dish. Rachael Ray wins again! Its got chicken, vegetables, creamy sauce, and heavenly potato pillows (gnocchi) I love this dish, truly do.
- Cook gnocchi according to directions, set aside.
- Melt 2 TB butter in a large deep skillet. Stir in the onion, red bell pepper, and stir-cook until softened. Add in the chicken, cook until cooked-through, approximately 5-7 minutes.
- Melt 2 TB butter in a small saucepan. Whisk in flour. Continue to stir for about two minutes or so. Add in chicken broth and heavy cream. Bring to a boil. Lower heat & let it simmer until thickened.
- Pour sauce into chicken mixture and add in the gnocchi. stir until all is blended well and simmering.
- Season with salt & pepper and throw in the green onions on top.
- Serve and enjoy!