Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a baby food recipe for babies 9 months and up.
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup chicken, cooked
- 1⁄4 cup potato, cooked and cubed
- 1 tablespoon grated cheese
- Melt butter in small heavy pan over low heat. Stir in flour and blend well. Add milk and stir until smooth.
- Cook over low heat until mixture begins to thicken then add chicken and potatoes and stir for about 2 to 3 minutes more or until heated through.
- Add cheese and stir until melted.
my triplets love this dish