Creamed Chicken & Biscuits
- Preheat oven to 350°F Grease the bottom and sides of an 11x7 inch baking dish.
- Chop the onion. Heat butter in a small nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until melted. Stir in onion, saute until tender.
- Combine onion, chicken, soup, sour cream, milk and pimiento in a medium bowl and mix well. Spoon mixture into prepared baking dish. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Sprinkle baked layer with 3/4 cup of the cheddar. Arrange biscuits in single layer over top. Sprinkle with remaining cheddar.
- Bake until biscuits are golden brown and the sauce is bubbly, about 20 minutes longer. Serve immediately.