Recipe by Trish 1915
got this recipe from BHG.com over the weekend and made it last night (a double batch to freeze for another meal) BUT it is gone! The family loved it!!!!! I forgot to add the bacon but it didn't seem to matter. The only thing is you might want to add more chicken maybe a 1 lb.
- 12 ounces boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 (26 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (14 ounce) can reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup chopped carrot (2 medium)
- 1 cup finely chopped onion (1 large)
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery (1 stalk)
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 slices bacon, crisp-cooked, drained, and crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. In a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker, combine chicken, chicken soup, cream-style corn, chicken broth, carrot, onion, frozen corn, celery, and water.
- 2. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 7 to 8 hours or on high-heat setting for 3-1/2 to 4hours.
- 3. Remove chicken from cooker; cool slightly. Chop chicken; stir chopped chicken into soup in cooker. Sprinkle each serving with bacon.