Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 hrs
got this recipe from BHG.com over the weekend and made it last night (a double batch to freeze for another meal) BUT it is gone! The family loved it!!!!! I forgot to add the bacon but it didn't seem to matter. The only thing is you might want to add more chicken maybe a 1 lb.
- 12 ounces boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 (26 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (14 ounce) can reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup chopped carrot (2 medium)
- 1 cup finely chopped onion (1 large)
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery (1 stalk)
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 slices bacon, crisp-cooked, drained, and crumbled
- 1. In a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker, combine chicken, chicken soup, cream-style corn, chicken broth, carrot, onion, frozen corn, celery, and water.
- 2. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 7 to 8 hours or on high-heat setting for 3-1/2 to 4hours.
- 3. Remove chicken from cooker; cool slightly. Chop chicken; stir chopped chicken into soup in cooker. Sprinkle each serving with bacon.
This was sooo easy and soo good. There were no leftovers.
This recipe is fabulous! I don't make it with bacon but it doesn't matter, it's delicious. Sometimes I use regular corn instead of creamed and substitute milk for the water. Both ways it is very yummy. Thank you for sharing this!