1/1 Photo of Creamed Chicken and Biscuits
I got this recipe from some cards I received in the mail. The ingredients listed as optional are ones I don't actually use based on my preferences, but they are used in the original recipe. I hope you like it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 large onion (optional)
- 7.39 ml butter (optional)
- 946.36 ml cooked chopped chicken
- 304.75 g can cream of chicken soup
- 236.59 ml sour cream
- 118.29 ml milk
- 118.29 ml chopped pimiento (optional)
- 236.59 ml shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 6 large biscuits (frozen, thaw before adding, canned, or homemade)
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F and grease the bottom and sides of an 11x7 baking dish.
- 2If using, chop the onion, melt butter in skillet, add onion and sauté until tender.
- 3Combine onion, chicken, soup, sour cream, milk, and pimiento in a medium bowl and mix well.
- 4Spoon mixture into prepare baking dish and bake for 15 minutes.
- 5Remove from over and sprinkle with 3/4 cup cheddar cheese, arrange biscuits in a single layer, then sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cheese.
- 6Bake for 20 minutes more or until biscuits are golden brown and sauce in bubbly.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamed Chicken and Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (254 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 572.6
- Calories from Fat 309
- Total Fat 34.4 g
- Saturated Fat 14.6 g
- Cholesterol 46.5 mg
- Sodium 1065.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 14.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: