1/1 Photo of Creamed Chicken and Biscuits
Cat Berner's Note:
This is really good comfort food. You could easily add more vegetables if you'd like, such as carrots, celery, or peas.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Grease an 11x7 baking dish.
- 3In a skillet over medium heat, saute onion in small amount of butter until tender.
- 4In a mixing bowl, combine the onion, chicken, soup, sour cream, milk, and pimiento.
- 5Spoon into baking dish.
- 6Bake for 15 minutes.
- 7Sprinkle with 3/4 cup cheese.
- 8Arrange biscuits in a single layer over top.
- 9Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
- 10Bake until biscuits are golden brown and sauce is bubbly, about 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamed Chicken and Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (262 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 520.8
- Calories from Fat 250
- Total Fat 27.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 110.1 mg
- Sodium 721.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 34.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat cream of chicken soup