Prep 30 mins
Cook 3 hrs
from mrs kossman old recipe its like chicken and dumplings i would not add salt to anything , i think you could use chicken breast and stock for this
- boil chicken.
- debone chicken saving broth.
- put in bottom of 9x13 dish.
- add some broth with cornstarch added.
- add cream of chicken soup.
- salt and pepper and celery salt.
- mix remaining ingredients into biscuit dough.
- the dough will be stick drop by spoonfuls onto sauce i needed to add a little more flour because i used huge egg ,darlene had banties ,so had smaller eggs.
- add to top of chicken.
- this overflowed for me so put pan under.
- bake at 400 degrees until biscuits are brown about 30 minutes.