Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
These are also a BIG family favorite, You can also substitute Banana Peppers for those with a not so Heat tolerant stomach. Even the smell of my Poppers cooking in a slow oven will bring out the Neighbors! Great for Snacking, Tailgating, Hoers Derves just about anything. They are a bit spicy, and if you can't eat Hot Peppers, Banana Peppers work quite well!
- 30 -60 jalapeno peppers or 30 -60 banana peppers
- 2 (1 lb) packagesthick bacon
- 4 (15 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 1 medium onion
- 1 (2 lb) bag cooked shrimp (medium-large, deveined)
- 100 toothpicks
- Clean all peppers, outside and remove seeds inside. Cut off top and stem, slit pepper on ONE side top to bottom.
- Mix in large bowl until creamy Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning mix 8 oz. with 4 packages of 15 oz creamed cheese.
- cut onion in rings. set aside.
- open 2 1 lb. packages of thick or medium sliced Bacon.
- with gloved hands, stuff open cleaned peppers with Hidden Valley and creamed cheese mixture.
- Wrap each one in a slice of Bacon, top with 1 onion round, and 1 cleaned, Shrimp.Close with tooth pick. Continue this process until all peppers are stuffed, wrapped and topped.
- Cook in a 350 degree oven 15 to 18 min or until bacon is crisp on top, Flip over and cook bottom the same way.
- you will need a drip pan for Bacon drippings.