Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I love this recipe. It has great flavour. I got this recipe from Cat Cora. For decoration I stick in the middle a few sprigs of fresh thyme.
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup kraft ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons kraft grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme (chopped)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- While bringing a large pot of water to a boil, cut up cauliflower into florets.
- Add to boiled water and bring back to a boil then reduce heat to medium and simmer for 15 minutes or tender.
- Place all ingredients in a food processor , cover and process until smooth and well blended.
We didn't care for this at all. It was very wet, beyond creamy into mushy. The nutmeg tasted out of place.
Just made it for the family using 2 heads and less parmesean (ran out). I expected to have leftovers for lunch, but they ate it all up! I didn't get to try it personally b/c the ranch dressing had MSG (Hidden Valley), but judging from the reaction of the family, it's a hit. Didn't grind to cream -- more of a corn texture. Set under broiler to give it some color