1/1 Photo of Creamed Carrots, Recipe from the Titanic (Ship - Not the Movie)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and slice carrots.
- 2Cook, covered, in a small amount of water over medium heat until tender. Drain.
- 3In a medium size skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat.
- 4Sauté onions in butter until tender.
- 5Stir in flour, salt, pepper and sugar; cook for 1 minute.
- 6Gradually add milk, stirring constantly until mixture thickens and starts to boil.
- 7Pour over cooked carrots and stir to coat.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamed Carrots, Recipe from the Titanic (Ship - Not the Movie)
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 175.0
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 25.9 mg
- Sodium 457.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 4.0 g