1/4 Photos of Creamed Cabbage With Red Onion
A recipe found online for Swedish recipes for ZWT6. Simple side dish to serve with Swedish Meatballs. Cooking times and servings weren't listed so I just took a guess at those.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop cabbage into rough dice. Shred onion.
- 2In a saucepan or large skillet, combine cabbage, onion, garlic and cream. Bring to a boil.
- 3Reduce heat, allow to simmer until tender.
- 4Correct seasoning with salt, pepper, sugar and lemon juice to taste.
- 5Serve with Meatballs and a spoonful of lingonberry jam.
Browse Our Top Greens Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Greens Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamed Cabbage With Red Onion
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 296.2
- Calories from Fat 250
- Total Fat 27.8 g
- Saturated Fat 17.3 g
- Cholesterol 99.4 mg
- Sodium 625.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 3.2 g