Prep 8 mins
Cook 9 mins
Fast and easy, delicious taste.
- 1 cup water
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 cup light cream
- In lg saucepan, cook broccoli in water, do not drain.
- Put milk, cheese, boullion cubes and flour into blender.
- Blend at med for 10 seconds.
- Add to broccoli.
- Add cream; cook; stirring, until hot and thickened.
Wow. One of the quickest soups I've ever made. This was the perfect use for some leftover steamed broccoli that I had. I simply chopped it and proceeded with the recipe. I loved the texture, but the tatse was a little bit bland for me. Next time I would add some onions and/or garlic. Thanx for sharing this quick and easy soup!