Recipe by Johnney
This makes a great side dish for roast beef or pork.
Top Review by Papayaraya
I was looking for a nice low carb broccoli side dish to go along with a pork tenderloin I was making and found this recipe. Perfect, easy and delicious! Thanks so much for posting! This one will be in my make again file for sure.
- 1 1⁄2 quarts chopped cooked broccoli
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (Can use lite or fat free)
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green chili pepper (fresh or canned)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook broccoli, drain and chop.
- In a mixing bowl mix remaining 4 ingredients together.
- Add broccoli to mixture and mix lightly.
- Pour mixture into a lightly-buttered casserole or baking dish.
- Sprinkle nutmeg over top.
- Bake in a 325 degree oven for 15- 20 minutes or untill hot and bubbly.