- 2 1⁄2 cups Bisquick
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup cinnamon-sugar mixture (mccormicks)
for cream cheese frosting
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- mix bisquick and milk and cinnamon sugar together,until it forms a sticky dough.
- turn onto floured surface and flatten.
- cut with cookie cutter or cup to form shapes.
- bake at 400 for 12-15 min.
- for frosting blend all ingredients til creamy top when done and still warm.