- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 cups 2% low-fat milk
- 2 cups cubed turkey breast
- 1 cup fresh mixed vegetables (could use frozen)
- 2 cups hot mashed potatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, saute onion in butter until tender.
- Sprinkle with flour, salt, and pepper.
- Stir in the milk until blended.
- Bring to a boil, cook, and stir for 2 minutesnor until thickened, and bubbly.
- Add the turkey, and vegetables, cover and simmer until heated through.
- Serve with mashed potatoes.