Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A creamy crunchy dessert that can be eaten with fruit or chocolate sauce
- Beat sugar and butter until creamy.
- Add cream cheese to the mixture.
- Whisk in egg and add vanilla. Set aside.
- Arrange the biscuits on a 12 x 12 piece of foil lengthwise in 3 rows.
- Spoon the cream mixture on to the center of the biscuits and spread evenly leaving 1/2" space along the edges.
- Fold the foil along one row of biscuits and bring it upright to the center forming one angle of the triangle.
- Do the same along the other row, bringing it up to the center to form a triangle.
- Fold the top and the sides of the foil so that it holds the triangle shape firmly.
- Place in freezer, for a minimum of 3 hours.
- At serving time remove from freezer and cut 12 piecesacross the triangle.
- Place each triangle on a serving plate and top with chocolate sauce (optional) or strawberries (optional).