Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a great recipe for dinner or to take to a Pot-Luck.
- 14 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 14 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 14 ounces evaporated milk
- 1 medium onion, chopped fine
- 2 -3 chilies, chopped fine
- 2 cups boneless chicken, chopped
- 15 corn tortillas
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- Mix all ingredients except cheese and tortillas. Bring to boil. Layer tortillas, chicken mixture, and cheese. Bake 20-30 minutes at 325. Let set 10-15 minutes before serving.
Hey I have a recipe that is a lot like this except my recipe doesn't call for evaporated milk! It is soooooo yummy! My parents always liked it when I would cook it as a teen! :) I also used rotel instead of just green chili's! I haven't made it in so long, that just thinking about it is making me hungry for it! :)