Louise in Montreal's Note:
This is poured over the Green Tomato Cake. It has the wonderful taste of those cream sugar squares.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small casserole, put the milk, the brown sugar and the butter.
- 2Let boil for 5 min, taking care that it does not overflow.
- 3Take away from heat. Let cool at room temperature.
- 4Add the icing sugar all at once and beat with the electric mixer until creamy.
- 5Pour over the cooled Green Tomato Cake (105406).
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Sugar Frosting
Serving Size: 1 (42 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 179.0
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 21.0 mg
- Sodium 64.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 27.4 g
- Protein 0.2 g