1/3 Photos of Cream Soup Mix (Replacement for Cream of ___ Soups) Substitute
southern chef in louisiana's Note:
If you don’t have any cream soup on hand, (or maybe you just want to save money) try this—it’s great.
My Private Note
cans of ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all the ingredients together.
- 2Store in an airtight container.
- 3For the equivalent of 1 can of cream soup, mix 1/3 cup of dry mix with 1 1/4 cups of cold water. Cook in sauce pan until thick.
- 4Entire recipe makes the equivalent of nine cans of cream soup.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Soup Mix (Replacement for Cream of ___ Soups) Substitute
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 115.4
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 13.8 mg
- Sodium 53.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant bouillon granules