Prep 7 mins
Cook 3 mins
I have a friend who is a bartender and I told him that I needed some type of desert for my dad’s fathers day dinner. Well he gave me something called cream soufflé. It was so yummy and a major hit with every one at the dinner party. I also made this wiskey cake to go along with this lovely desert: http://www.recipezaar.com/113842
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, diced
- 6 ounces cups triple sec (Orange flavored liqueur)
- 1⁄4 lb sweet butter
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- vanilla ice cream
- Combine 3 ounces of liqueur, sugar, and strawberries, orange juice and mix well and set aside.
- To make the sauce, melt the butter in a large frying pan. When it begins to bubble, pour in 3 ounces of the liqueur. When the mixture is warm, carefully flame the liqueurs. When the fire goes out, add the strawberry sugar mixture. Then plunge the warm sauce over a nice scoop of vanilla ice cream
- *You don’t have to flambé this, that is just optional but if you are willing it gives the desert and extra Ummft. You can just combine all the ingredients together except for strawberries and ice cream. Bring that mixture to a boil and then add the strawberries. Stir for about 1 min and pour the warm sauce over the ice cream to serve and eat right away!