Lighthouse Rita's Note:
This cake is extremely moist and has the most wonderful taste. The recipe calls for a butter cake mix, I used a vanilla cake mix. Instead of adding a box of pudding, I bought the cake mix with pudding and decreased the water to 1/4 cup. I got this recipe from a friend in my line-dance club.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray bundt pan with oil.
- 2Sprinkle nuts on bottom of pan.
- 3Mix all ingredients (except for topping) with electric beater for 2 minutes.
- 4Pour over nuts.
- 5Bake at 325 for 45 to 50 minutes.
- 6Make glaze right before cake comes out of the oven.
- 7Put glaze ingredients in small pan on stove until it boils.
- 8Boil for two minutes.
- 9As soon as cake comes out of oven pour glaze over it.
- 10Leave cake in pan for 15 minutes and then take out of pan.
- 11Sprinkle with powered sugar if desired.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Sherry Cake
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 522.9
- Calories from Fat 231
- Total Fat 25.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 83.2 mg
- Sodium 583.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 50.0 g
- Protein 4.4 g