Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Southern Living cookbook.
Make and share this Cream Scones recipe from Food.com.
- Combine first 4 ingredients; cut in the butter with pastry blender until crumbly.
- Add whipping cream to flour mixture, stirring just until moistened.
- Turn dough out onto lightly floured surface; knead about 5 or 6 times. Roll to 1/2 inch thickness; cut with a 2-inch biscuit cutter and place in lightly greased muffin pans or 2 inches apart on greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375°F for 15 minutes or until golden.
- Serve with preserves and whipped cream.