Recipe by Tikidoc
Easy, fast, and delicious. You can use any kind of dried fruit - chop up larger ones like apricots. Or you can even use chocolate chips.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄4 cups cream
- 3⁄4 dried cherries (or other dried fruit)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Mix dry ingredients, except final 2 T of sugar.
- Add cream and mix.
- Pat into two 6 inch circles, then cut each into 8 wedges.
- Put on ungreased baking sheet.
- Glaze with butter then sprinkle with remaining sugar.
- Bake until golden, about 11 minutes.